“What I am today indicates
what I have learned, but not my potential!”
My job is to recognize, encourage and promote the potential of individual team members.
A team is a group of at least two interacting persons who have committed themselves to shared goals and work together efficiently, effectively, responsibly, and willingly. I offer you the opportunity to shape your team into a unified whole, too.
A team will be successful in the long run when all members:
- share a vision, have the same goals
- know what the team stands for
- are connected with each other through a foundation of shared values
- share wholesome convictions
- dispose of the required competencies
- display team building behaviors
- are in an environment that is helpful or at least not harmful
(Robert Dilts, 1983)
In order for you to work with a sustainably successful team in the future, I offer you customized teambuilding workshops. These will capitalize on the resources of your team members in the long term, create a foundation of shared values, and make collaboration more efficient, productive and appreciative.